Why Aren’t You Rich Yet?
Shocking facts about your money....
Did you ever wonder why you are not rich?
It is not all your fault.
Since the great depression of 1932 and under the federal reserve banking system, the dollar has lost it’s purchasing power by 98%.
But gold, once backed the US currency, has gone up by 4300%.
To understand better, perhaps you can look at this way-
- A loaf of bread has gone up 1496%….
- A pound of Burger meat has gone up 569%….
- And gasoline has shot up 567%!…
- Housing in many markets up to 1273%….
But think about this…..
Did wages go up 500 to 1400%?
The ugly truth is NO!
The numbers don't lie.
How Much Things Cost in 1913:
- Average cost of a new house: $6,500.00
- Average wages per year: $1,600.00
- A gallon of gas: 10 cents
- Average cost for house rent: $17.00/mo.
- A loaf of bread: 6 cents
- Average Price of new car: $600.00
- Nicely tailored suit $25.00
How Much Things Cost in 2013
- Average cost of new house: $250,000.00
- Average wages per year: $39,000.00
- A gallon of gas: $3.70-$4.30
- Average cost for house rent: $800.00/mo.
- A loaf of bread: $2.50.
- Average price of a new car: $28,400.
- Nicely tailored suit: $1000-$2000
- It is clear that $100000 would have bought plenty in 1913.
Over the last decade U.S. dollar has taken nosedive.
If you had deposited $100000 in 2000, it is worth about $74,000.
But if had purchased $100000 of gold in 2000, today it is worth about $530000.
In simple terms, the weaker the US dollar, the higher price of gold.
Gold may be wise investment:
- Gold can be easily converted into cash anywhere in the world.
- Gold hold its value.
- Gold is inflation-protection. Gold rises in value when inflation takes hold.
- Investment of gold ensures diversity.
- You can buy gold directly in the form of bullion or coins.
The best time to invest in gold is when inflation is expected to take hold and/or force down the value of the dollar.
The bottom line is that you must aim for financial independence through your financial strength. To that end, gold should become part of your earnings, asset enhancement and asset protection. Through the years, gold has served as a hedge against inflation and the erosion of major currencies.
You need to learn how to earn, save, and accumulate wealth in new digital economy. I would love to show how you can become financially secure. Feel free to connect.
No comments yet