5 Habits To Attract Success Into Your Life!
Attracting success has everything to do with personal improvement; to attract success, you MUST improve as a person. According to Napoleon Hill, “When you actively make efforts to improve yourself, you will begin to attract success like a magnet”.
Hal Elrod also said “Your level of success will rarely exceed your level of personal development, because success is something you attract by the person you become.”
I remember when I first started marketing online, I was chasing success; after joining an income opportunity, I would become so excited about the amount of money I was going to be making, I would buy certain amount of traffic, send it to the company replicated page and start calculating the amount of money I’m about to make.
When the outcome fails to meet my expectation, I would simply move on to another income opportunity, repeating this same process and continue to go round in circle of failure for many years, and lost a lot of money in the process, until I listen to one of Jim Rohn’s message on how to become successful.
In his words, he said “You don’t chase success because the more you chase success, the more it would flee from you”, he further said that “You attract success as a result of improving yourself and becoming a person of value”
This statement opened my eyes of understanding, I realized that If I wanted success in my online business, I would have to develop myself and learn some skill set that would empower me to bring value to the online marketplace.
Initially it was tough because firstly I didn’t know where to start from, and secondly I never believed I was capable of acquiring those skill set, so it took some time before I summoned the courage to get started.
Anyway, I eventually took a step of faith and started learning some online marketing skill set, and since I started sharing this knowledge, I’ve been attracting lots of interest to what I’m doing. Below are the 5 habits I developed that is helping me to go through my personal improvement.
1) I Saw Obstacles As Opportunity To Learn:- Ryan Holiday said “Within every obstacle is a chance to improve our condition.” Most people only see obstacles as unfortunate problems that prevent them from progress. If you wish to automatically attract success to your life, you need to see every problem as an opportunity to learn.
2) I Taught Myself The Skills I Never Thought I Was Capable of Learning:- Scott Adams said “Every skill you acquire doubles your odds of success.” When you acquire new skills that could bring value to your marketplace, you automatically attract success to yourself.
3) I Did What Most People Are Not Willing To Do:- Jim Rohn said “Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do.” If you wish to attract enormous success to yourself, you MUST be willing to do what most people are not willing to do.
4) I Was Prepared To Fail More Than Anybody Else:- Mark Manson said “If someone is better than you at something, it’s likely they’ve failed at it more times than you have.” I found this to be very true; from personal experience, I realized that the more I failed the more I became motivated to learn, and the better a person I became. If you wish to attract success into your life, you must be prepared to fail more than anybody else.
5) I Always Think Like A Winner:- Even at those moments when I was failing repeatedly, I saw myself as a winner. James Allen said “As a man thinketh, so he is, and as he continues to think, so he remains.”
It is not surprising that most people don’t attract success, because success is difficult, it comes at a very high costs, requires sacrifice, consistency, and becoming more than you are. However, once you reach the point where you begin automatically attract enormous success, you’ll start evolving every day.
However don't be discouraged as a result of all these requirement, no one is able to follow all these principles all the time. Do what you can, and soon, you may be surprised at how fast you can attract success to yourself.
If you found value in this Article, kindly leave your comment bellow, thank you so much for your time, take care and God bless.
No comments yet