MLM Gateway Logo

Give Away 3 FREE Napoleon Hill Books To Your Team

We all know 80% of success is mindset and the other 20% is skillset Right?

Russell Brunson has done it again, he has created another irresistible offer, this time he is giving away an updated version of the classic book Think and grow rich by Napoleon Hill 100% FREE (All you have to do is pay for shipping and handling of course).

He is also giving away 2 of Books By Napoleon Hill which have never been published 100% FREE, the books are Secrets of master salesmanship remember if you are a marketer or a business owner then you are in the sales business and who best to learn skills from than the grandfather of all personal development.

The 2nd book is called Practical lessons in applied psychology you and your team will be one of the first people on planet earth to get your hands on these amazing books.

BUT WAIT THERES MORE! As if that wasn't enough you will be able to give away a 30 days free membership to our amazing school of success where your team will get access to the following:

  • Courses
  • Video tutorials
  • Audio books
  • PDFS
  • Workbooks
  • And many more resources

Click here to watch a short video from Russell breaking down the irresistible offer in 12 minutes.

The secrets of success membership site is launching on the 19th October to 26th of October, so if you are reading this before that date then we are still in pre launch.

This gives you the opportunity to sign up for FREE and give away 3 FREE Books until we launch, there is not a single penny to be paid until then.

BUT WAIT THERES EVEN MORE!

How would you like to get paid a monthly recurring commission not only from your personal referrals but also from the people that they refer. 

Yes you heard me the program pays you 2 levels deep, the first level is 40% monthly and the 2nd level is 10% monthly recurring commissions.

Giving you an opportunity to leverage your network, now that is an even MORE Irresistible offer 

Lastly Russell will be launching a monthly Think and grow rich challenge which will be a great tool we can use to generate leads and sales and it all start with giving a call to action for people to claim their free books.

Speaking of call to actions go ahead and click here to claim your 3 FREE copies now, plus your 3 months FREE Membership. I will see you on the inside my friend.
This article was published on 02.10.2023 by Angela Peters
Author's business opportunity:

Secrets Of Succes - Personal Development, Free to join
Join

Member comments:

No comments yet
Facebook comments:




OR


Copyright © 2015-2022 Gateway Solutions s.r.o.
SupportPrivacy PolicyAffiliate TermsTerms of UseTestimonials
Desktop / Tablet | Mobile