How safe is your job?
• YouTube and Netflix killing is Television Programming
• Uber and Lyft killing is the Taxi industry
• Online Shopping (eBay, Amazon etc) is killing the malls and jobs in the retail & electronic industry ☠
• Firesticks/Kodi killing Cable and the movie industry
• Spotify, Apple Music, Pandora is killing the Compact Disc business
• PayPal, CashApp, Venmo & Stripe killing the payment processing industry
• Email and Drones are about to kill the postal service.
• AirBNB is killing the Hospitality Industry
• The internet is killing Jobs on a daily basis
I do not mean to sound like some doom and gloom person, but I want to wake you up and realize how vast and rapidly the world around us is changing.
Most people still are 10 years behind the times. Just a few years ago Uber, Snapchat, AirBnB, Twitter, Instagram did not exist, now today they are household names.
Building a real and solid online business is the way to go.
Your time is very valuable.
If your business is not making real residual income that you can retire on you have to ask why not?
What is stopping you?
Are you really building a business or you building a hobby?
Do you have systems, tools, and practices in place to guide your business?
Can your business be handed over today and ran by someone else in your absence?
Most people are wasting their time doing a hobby and call it building a business.
Do not be too proud to ask for or accept help.
Stop turning your noses up to this valuable stuff I'm trying to inform you about because many of the jobs are not safe.
Cashiers are predicted to be no more by the year 2030
Bank tellers will be no more by the year 2031
Postal Services are predicted to be no more by 2045
Corrections officers are predicted to be gone by 2050
Click Here if you want to start running a real and profitable home business.
It's better to be slapped with the truth than to be kissed with a lie!
Lack of money is never an excuse, only a hurdle!
Life is too short to be working for someone else's dream!
Click Here to Get started now.
No comments yet