doTERRA membership fee and the cost of running a business
Running a doTERRA business is very affordable to run, however the cost to join doTERRA should not be confused with any of the doTERRA distributor cost and investments needed to run it successfully.
There are many benefits to running a home business. We only need to consider what we would need if we rented an office including the rental cost of an office. The savings are massive, considering a kitchen table and chair costs us nothing.
As you may have already guessed, I believe in keeping the cost of running doTERRA down to the minimum.
So, let us consider what savings can be made before we rush out and start buying stuff.
If you are intending to start a business, then the savings from starting a doTERRA business is:
- Using a home office rather than renting or purchasing one (If you feel you want to have a meeting outside your home consider using a co-space as and when needed.)
- Working from home means no travelling to work. You will save time and money.
- There is a lot of flexibility working from home because you will not need to get time off for appointments and so on.
- No need to add the cost of going to lunch and buying coffee all day long. Having a coffee or lunch break at home is a matter of going to the fridge.
- The start-up cost to join doTERRA is fundamentally cheaper than starting a traditional business by tens of thousands of dollars.
- Finally, the tax benefits can not be underestimated.
So, from the very start if you are considering starting a business also consider what savings you are going to make doing different business models.
What are the additional doTERRA distributor cost of running a business?
This part really depends on how much you are able and willing to invest. In addition, you will need to consider how you want to run your doTERRA business.
Many things you will do everyday will cost nothing apart from your time and energy. However, other things may cost money such as if you intend to work online, then you may need to purchase a host, some marketing tools and even some education.
Additional cost to join doTERRA
I don't regard investing in your business additional cost to join doTERRA itself. These costs are something that all businesses need to do to become successful. doTERRA is no different, so below is some of the costs that a doTERRA business needs to endue.
- doTERRA products for marketing (Having some products that you can share with customers is a very power way to marketing doTERRA products)
- Time and energy (Even though time and energy seems like it is free, it isn't, so be sure you use it wisely)
- Running classes or having a home party (Again very affordable marketing method but it still has some costs, such as snacks and drinks. And if you are travelling to a customer's place there is travelling costs. )
- Adverting cost money so shop around and find the best and most affordable option.
- Advertising costs money so shop around and find the best and most affordable option.
- Online marketing (For those interested in marketing doTERRA online there are costs. However, the benefits of working online outweighs the cost)
Depending on how someone runs their business will influence the amount of money needed to build your doTERRA business. As I mentioned earlier, be wise where you invest, because the more money you keep the more you can earn.
The point of this article is for those who have contacted me and explaining why they cannot afford the 35$ / 20€ / £20 doTERRA membership fee.
If someone cannot afford the small amount of money it costs to start a MLM business they cannot afford to start a business. The fact is, even a doTERRA business has running costs and personal investment of time. That is in addition to joining doTERRA.
The doTERRA membership cost is just the first stage of a new part of your life and the beginning of something exciting.
What is included in the doTERRA start up cost?
- The 35$ / 20€ / £20 doTERRA membership fee does not include any oils. However, it does include:
- 25% off the retail price of all doTERRA products.
- A loyalty review program
- Free products
- A Free webshop where you can sell doTERRA products
- A compensation plan allows the doTERRA consultant to make money.
How to become a doTERRA wellness advocate
If after reading this article you feel that you have the money and the time to become a doTERRA rep, then click on the "Learn More" button below. We will send you full details about doTERRA as a business as well as the doTERRA membership fee, products prices and kits.
No comments yet