Why do I decide to keep doing MLM!!
Hi everyone, thank you for taking time out to read this article. I'll start with a little background about myself. i have been involved with multi level marketing companies off and on mainly off for approx 24 years!! wow when I say that I really feel old. My first company I became exposed to was in the early 90's called NSA ( national safety associates) Great company, product and support just not ready for it in the UK. Didn't really have any success.
Over the next 5 - 10 years dipped my toes in to a number of smaller MLM based ventures some good some bad each with varing degrees of success. To name a few Kleeneze, Echo's, a skin care/ perfume company backed by none other than the disgraced presenter Stewart Hall, a membership club which was brilliant backed by Danny baker and a diet cookie program. As you can imagine I'm still not Rich!!
So you ask why do you keep joining these pyramid schemes as people ( the uneducated) often ask me?
I do believe in the MLM as the perfect vehicle to market and distribute products and this is the key. What ever company you decide to work with YOU must
- Like the products and preferably use them yourself
- The payment plan must be good and have multiple streams of payment
- The company must have a customer base bigger than its distributorship!!
- There must be a track record and great support network
- Its got to be fun!
I know over the years i've possibly spent a fortune on joining and trying to sell all these products.
That said in reflection I have also met some very interesting people, some of them in my normal working or social life I would never have met and some of these people did have a positive influence on me. Can I put a price on this NO, do I think I have been brain washed by the MLM companies NO, would I do it all again YES
I love MLM and I love the people, its refreshing to meet so many positive people from all walks of life who just want a better themselves and are getting up off there A*** to do some thing about it rather than sit and be a winger.
So to end my article if ever you get down and disheartened and think MLM is never going to work for YOU
- just take a second and assess what it is that first drawn you to join the company your with.
- Are you using the product if not look for one you will use
- Are you having Fun and getting paid
- are people buying the product
As for the pyramid scenario ask your self how is any of the main businesses or corporations built
So what do I do now??
I'm very happy promoting a number of products mainly aimed at weight management
- Company has track record
- great support
- pays a weekly, monthly and faststart bonus
- Has a FREE trial so you can test before you decide to join (No Risk)
- The products actually work!! and Yes I use then myself
- The customer base is bigger than the distributorship
Want to know why I love it take a look at the Live hangout and see for yourself