Do you need a program that helps you make books very quickly and easily?
Sqribble is a program that helps you create professional eBooks and reports, including layouts and designs, easily with just the click of a button!
It's never been easier to make professional-looking eBooks and reports! Sqribble will produce a beautiful book in minutes. Simply select a template, add your own images, text, tables and charts - then send the book to us.
What does Sqribble offer the customer of this program?
- It is easy to use- simple point and click technology makes it easy for anyone to create professional eBooks, reports, and whitepapers.
- It has stunning designs- with over 50 templates to choose from, you are sure to find a design that fits your needs.
- It is affordable- at only 69$, this product is a great value for the money
Who is going to benefit from using this program?
- People who want to create professional eBooks, without having to write any content themselves.
- People who want to create professional reports and whitepapers, without having to design the layouts themselves.
- People who want an easy-to-use, cloud-based software that will help them save time and money when creating digital products.
You can create a stunning eBook, stylish report or professional whitepaper in 5 minutes. Simply select from our library of pre-designed templates and then customize it with the tools you need. No design skills required! Join thousands of happy customers who have saved time and money with an Sqribble toolkit.
I have been using Spribble for some time have realized that not only does it save me time but also money. In the past I would use eBook creation companies or by doing it myself by using Canva. Both do create great eBooks but they either cost a lot of money or a vast amount of time. Regarding trying to create a eBook yourself on Canva, you will understand quite fast that typos can be an issue, so you may have extra cost to hire someone to read your content.
For more details about Spribble click on the link below.
No comments yet