27 Ideas to Transform Your MLM Business
Here are 27 ideas that can completely transform your MLM Business. I've learned these valuable lessons during my 17-years in the industry. Hopefully, you can learn from my shortcomings and mistakes.
1. It's easier to start right than start over.
2. Any fool can complicate the business, but it takes a genius to keep it simple. Keep your business so simple even an 8-year old could do it.
3. Use the products, service a few customers, sponsor a few distributors, support your team, and repeat this process over and over for several years with one company.
4. Pick ONE company at the right time and stick with it at least five years. If your company turns out to be a dud, get it right the next time around.
5. Sponsor 2-4 new reps every month, no excuses.
6. Follow the lead of a mentor who is successful and willing to help you (learn from their mistakes) and DO what they suggest.
7. Work on yourself (skills and personal development) so you are someone worth joining. People join people, not businesses.
8. Skills + Activity + Sustained Period of time = success.
9. Our real product is people. We build people and people build the business.
10. Build depth. Sponsoring a lot of people quickly will give you quick money, but if you want long-term residual income, you must build your organization DEEP. Depth is where the big money is at. As you build a big team 80 to 90 percent of your income will come from level 5 and below.
11. The person who makes the most exposures wins.
12. Always use third party tools and remove yourself from the equation.
13. The fortune is in the follow-up. The average person needs 7 to 20 follow-ups before they buy or join.
14. Every prospect is a prospect for life. Stay in touch with people until they buy, die or join, but never use pressure or hype.
15. Work with the willing. You can't make anyone successful in the business. Work with the people who are coachable and hungry for success.
16. Work through the people you sponsor. Your best people normally show up very deep in your team. Even a dud can lead you to a stud!
17. After you sponsor someone the most important thing you can do next is help them sponsor someone.
18. You only need two to five solid leaders to build a six, even seven figure income in this industry.
19. Attend every event and promote events like your success depends upon it: it does!
20. Stay the course. Promoting multiple deals or switching companies is a dead end road that causes you to lose money and credibility. Yes, sometimes you might need to switch deals, but whenever possible, stick it out.
21. Starting and stopping will kill your business. Be persistent and consistent. Do something to grow your business every single day. Treat your business at least as seriously as you do your job.
22. This is a business of momentum. Momentum is hard to get and easy to lose. The quickest way to create momentum is to do a 90 day challenge. Once you get momentum, double and triple your efforts and ride the momentum as long as you can.
23. This is the hardest business in the world if you dabble with it and build it slowly, however, it's the easiest business in the world if you do it quickly.
24. Be the type of person you want to sponsor. Set the example for your team and inspire people by your actions.
25. You don't need an upline to be successful. Instead, you need a downline. Instead of blaming your upline for not being what you want them to be, take 100% responsibility for your own business. Realize that no one cares about your business as much as you do.
26. Do not confuse busy work with income producing activities. The only two activities we get paid for are retailing and recruiting. Everything else is busy work.
27. Act as if you have ONE MILLION DOLLARS in your business and you have two years to earn it back.
And finally, it's worth it. Owning your life is an experience everyone deserves. Network marketing offers what most other businesses do not offer: time, money and freedom. Best of all, it's inexpensive to get started and you do not need employees or expensive overhead. It is a gift. Treat it accordingly. I hope that helps.
About the AuthorChuck Holmes is a successful network marketer, author, blogger and treasure hunter. He lives in Florida with his wife, Rachel. Learn more about his opportunity.
No comments yet