Online Business Opportunity
My name is Charlene and I live in Ontario Canada. I am married and have 2 lovely kids. We have a very busy schedule working full time jobs and juggle work and kids activities.
Lats year I was restructured out of my job during a global company restructuring. I was one of their top performers so of course it hid hard when this happened. However this gave the opportunity to start looking for opportunities to start my own business. After having kids our priorities also changed juggling work and family and having that balance.
We started exploring starting a business that can be done part-time or even full-time if required to ensure work life balance became a priority.
I prepared a wish-list of what I was looking for in a business
1. The business should be legitimate - This is a must
2. Provide the ability to work from anywhere - i.e. location should not be a limitation
3. Should be able to use any device, i.e. phone, tablet or laptop
4. Allows flexibility with my time/work hours/extra-curricular activities
5. Ability to involve the entire family especially when the kids get older/hand off to the them if required when we retire
7. Not bother my family and friends to buy something. When I call any of my family members or friends I don't want them to be avoiding me because they think I want to sell them something.
I explored several opportunities, researched starting my own franchise, starting my own consulting firm etc.. During my search I came across this opportunity online and I decided to learn more. I started reviewing the business against my wish list to see how it matched up as it is like setting up my own franchise which allowed me to run the business from home or any location and did not require the usual brick and mortar that most businesses require. Not only did I check off everything on my list but I realized it was offering a lot more than I even imagined
I took a leap of faith and acted on my instincts to start this business. It was the best decision I made as it feels great be a business owner finally!
It does not require too much effort, you can do this anywhere, anytime on you own terms. You don't have to be tech savvy and you are provided with excellent training along the way
I have also developed personally during this process trying to start my own business
1. I conquered my fears wondering if I can do this
2. I stepped out of my comfort zone and decided I was going to try something new
3. I removed doubts wondering "Should I do this" and replaced it with "I can do this and I will Succeed"
I am now part of a team of like-minded entrepreneurs who are very supportive, provides mentoring and coaching when required and have now become my extended family.
You can have this too if this resonates with you!.
To learn more about this online opportunity and how you can start your own please take the next step by visiting my website www.charlenebmason.com
No comments yet